Premium ARGUS ISDN tester for all ISDN interfaces PRI, BRI and U-interface as well as POTS interfaces. Furthermore, this top of the line, ARGUS tester also supports passive monitoring and decoding on both BRI and PRI accesses.
The ARGUS 125 is the premium ISDN tester for PRI, BRI, U-interface and POTS accesses as well as for permanent circuits (leased lines). Supports TE and NT Simulation and Monitoring on PRI or BRI. Data may be saved in the 16MB internal memory and decoded to Expert level on the LARGE screen. Additionally, BERT testing over 1-30 channels is possible together with a display of line and inter-channel delay times. Internal AA batteries are charged whilst in use.
MegaBERT option: The MegaBERT option extends the functionality of an ARGUS 125 tester with support for a 2Mbit bit error rate test on all timeslots simultaneously (framed or unframed)
V5.1/5.2 Monitor option: This option extends the ARGUS 125 functionality to include the recording and decoding of the V5 protocol.
- Test and analyse primary rate ISDN 30
- PRI and BRI interfaces; configurable in TE or NT mode
- Passive monitoring of a D-channel on a PRI or BRI
- U-interface and POTS interfaces in TE mode
- Voltage and signal level measurement, Layer1 Alarm /FAS/CRC
- Cabling test for BRI accesses
- Intuitive menu structure
- Operation using cursor keys, softkeys and direct-mode keys
- Automatic test sequence (AutoTest) with results saved
- Transfer of data to a PC, including monitoring, tracing and test reports, over USB link
- Powered by the BRI access, battery, accumulator or plug-in power supply
- Can recharge the accumulators in the tester when in use
- Flash-ROM technology for software updates via a PC