Powerful DSL tester with separate chips for VDSL2 and ADSL2/2+. DSL installers looking for an attractively priced yet top-quality solution for the testing of data communications and telephony will find the ARGUS 141 has everything to meet their requirements.
Quality is a top priority in all intec’s solutions – so the new ARGUS 151 comes equipped with the most up-to-date ADSL chipset on the market. As the only vendor, Intec has provided the ARGUS 151, in addition to it’s other xDSL solutions, with separate chipsets for VDSL2 including Vectoring (all profiles) and ADSL (Annex A, B and M) interfaces. Only on this basis can top performance, high interoperability and a long reach, for use in a variety of application situations, be reliably guaranteed.
Users will benefit from the ease of operation – based on a large-scale colour display and intuitive menu controls. A powerful pack of lithium ion batteries guarantees a long service life.
- ADSL2/2+ modem simulation, ADSL tester, ATU-R
- VDSL2 modem simulation, VDSL tester, VTU-R, Vectoring
- Service testing (Double Play) via ADSL and VDSL2
- Documentation and analysis of all parameters recorded via automatic access reports
- Supports VoIP testing via the xDSL interfaces (MOS)
- Ping, trace route and download tests
- Compact and convenient device
- Colour display
- USB interface to connect to a PC