For use with MTY EYE call recorders.
Incudes 2 parts:-
- Part: Call Recording Service: Windows Service which is necessary for the recording and storage of data.
- Part: Call Browser: A Software solution for the management of recorded calls.
1. Part – Call Recording Service
- The EyeSDN USB device records all calls automatically as soon as the computer has started up.
- If the computer connected to an EyeSDN USB device is part of a network remote access to the data is possible.
- File name includes the data device, telephone numbers, date, time, service and duration.
- The call recording software is running in the background.
- Multiple devices can be connected to a single computer and are integrated into one software application.
- It is possible to deactivate data recording (e.g. voice recording, protocol or CDR-data).
- Phone calls can be stored in encrypted or uncrypted form.
- The default setting for voice recording is A-Law Stereo, two-channel format.
- That means 960KB/per minute and call disk space.
- Call Recording data can be saved compressed in the formats MP3, GSM and Mono(disk space: 100KB per minute and call).
- With the filter dialogue can be defined rules that decide which of the recorded calls are strored or not on the hard drive.
- Telephone numbers, dates and/or time stampes are filter conditions.
- There is an open interface for the software integration, e.g. call center software.
2. Part – Call Browser
Beside the above described software features you will get further features when the Call Browser has been installed:
- The Microsoft programme “.NET” is required to run the Call Browser (included in software package).
- Call Browser produces a clearly laid out list of the recorded data (call, protocol data and CDR).
- You get a quick overview of the important information relevant to each call (in- and outgoing telephone number, time of call, duration of call).
- The EyeSDN USB call recording software offers the ability to listen in to current calls.
- The data of B and D channel (protocol recording) can be analysed with the open source software WIRESHARK(included).
- Protocol analysis can be tested on the monitored ISDN lines.
- Call detailed record data (CDR) such as internal and external telephone numbers, exact date and time as well duration of the call are stored.
- The export of CDR data to Excel is possible.
- Recorded data can be played black, archived and deleted with the user-friendly software.
- The column contents can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Finding data is simplified by powerful filtering and sorting functions.
- Call recording software is available in German, English, Dutch, Greek and Spanish.