Triple Play Analysis Software
A powerful software tool designed for recording and analysing network-traffic at single Ethernet access nodes, optimized for measurements within VoIP and IPTV systems and provided with a number of specific functions for the Triple Play sector as: list of connections, recording of quality-parameters etc.
The additional functions provide rapid evaluation of Quality (QoE) of the recorded IPTV programs and VoIP connections. For IPTV a number of specific functions are available: program table, recording of quality-parameters etc.
In the field WLAN statements can be made about known Access points and field strength values.
- Installing and implementing IP networks
- Evaluation of VoIP networks
- In the fields of assistance, maintenance, quality assurance and conservation of evidence
- For local troubleshooting
- Problems with WLAN
- Long term measurements
- Examining the Quality of Service parameters (SLA)
- For schooling and educational purposes
- Easy to operate for non-experts