CSA - ADSL Triple Play Module
Commission, install, troubleshoot ADSL, IPTV and VOIP.
When installing ADSL services it is necessary to test and verify that the existing copper pair is up to the job. After installation is complete, problems may still arise as customers upgrade their lines or add new services to their subscription. Many customers will utilise new Triple-Play–Services and test equipment is required that will test everything from commissioning the new ADSL installation all the way to troubleshooting the IPTV or VoIP transmission. The AnaCise CSA ADSL ATUR provides a comprehensive solution.
The CSA ADSL Triple Play PIM supports 4 main modes of operation each tailored for fast and easy testing. Simply step through the CSA's easy to use 7” touch screen menu.
The CSA platform is modular and suitable for copper and multi-service testing. Ruggedly constructed yet lightweight and with longer battery life, the CSA is a cost-effective test platform that easily scales to any testing needs. Find out more about the CSA Platform.
Main Features of the CSA Triple Play PIM
- Modem Termination/Pass Through, Ethernet Termination/Pass-Through Tests.
- Programmable Scheduling Test with Alarm/Events Logs.
- Optional Internet Service Test-True HTTP WEB Browser (Konqueror Compliant) and FTP Test.
- Optional ATM/IP Layer Tests-PPP/Ping/Trace Route/FTP and ATM OAM Tests.
- Optional Wireless LAN 802.11b/g Tests.
- PLM™ Physical Loop Meter HW Option Featuring DMM/RFL/Distance to Open & Short Meter/Kick and Leakage Resistance Tests.
- Triple-Play Analysis Suite (TPAS) Option
- Data:Ethernet IP Analysis.
- IPTV:STB Simulation and MPEG Measurement.
- VoIP:SIP Phone Simulation and Call Quality Analysis Per ITU-T G.107